As soon the rain starts many projects that need attention begin to show themselves. But back when the dry weather was around the one that normally tops the list to be overlooked is gutters and gutter cleaning.
However keeping your gutters clean is a major part of maintaining your home.
Why? Well many households only notice problems when they get there guttering cleaned. This can reveal debris or muck that has been collected, showing the weight and strain placed on the guttering and causing it to weaken.
Blocked and clogged gutters can also cause major problems with drainage of water, resulting in damage to fascias, soffits, roofing and more importantly letting water into your home and with possible affects to the foundation of your home.
Here is just a small list of the benefits:
- Avoids water damage to inside and outside of your home.
- Stops rodants, animals and bugs nesting.
- Avoids damage to landscape.
- Keep your house looking beautiful.
- Always make sure that you schedule in a gutter clean at spring and autumn every year. At Aquaclean we have annual discounted programs for you to take full benefit of.